Votek is seeking a creative, energetic, self motivated engineer who wants to grow and get the rewards of being part of a high-growth start-up. who is also comfortable creating the entire life cycle of high complexity Android Applications.
Being an Android application developer, you are expected to be equipped with excellent skills in object-oriented software design and programming, and have real-world experience creating applications for consumers.
You will be responsible to lead the process of designing, building, testing and maintaining the Android version of our applications.
- BS Degree in CS or equivalent.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, OOP and design skills.
- 2+ years of Android development experience at the application, backend and user interface level with relevant skills including: Java, Eclipse IDE, Android SDK, Understanding of building fragment based UIs, Integrating C/C++ APIs through the Android NDK, Cocos2d-x (is a big plus).
- Expertise in architecting/designing/developing highly performant Apps across a spectrum of OS-versions, devices, and resolutions.
- Worked on at least one publically-available app on Goole Play Market.
- Experience interacting with Web Services (REST, XML, SOAP, JSON) with good understanding of RESTful design principles.
- Work closely with the iOS team to provide a consistent user experience across platforms.
- Ability to innovate and creatively problem solve with critical thinking and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with web technologies.
- Basic iOS development experience.
- Knowledge of Mercurial or GIT.
- Python development.
- Humble, Honest and Comfortable working in a loosely structured environment.
- Attention to details.
- Adept at learning new technologies quickly.